Delivery & Tracking
Your delivery options
Mike Pawley Sports delivers Australia wide. For your convenience, we offer both standard and express delivery within Australia.
We also offer FREE Click & Collect at the checkout. Please be aware that items may need to be transferred from another store so please allow 4-5 days for your order to transfer. Click here for store details.
All prices displayed on our website are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and will be charged in $AUD at the checkout. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
The delivery time frames indicated below are estimates only. An increased volume of orders during busy sale and promotional periods may lead to delayed dispatch and delivery.
Covid 19 Update from Australia Post
Australia Post have advised customers to expect delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network as a consequence of Covid-19 lockdowns in NSW, South Australia and Victoria.
(1) Click & Collect - Free In-Store Pickup
- Purchase online and collect in-store for free
- No additional costs or delivery charges
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount
- Due to the current lockdown, your order will be ready for collection within 3-5 days (subject to availability). Please note, if a product is not in stock in your preferred store, we’ll ship it to your store for free and let you know when it’s ready to collect.
- You will be contacted via email once your product is ready to collect
(2) Standard Delivery within Australia
- FREE for orders AUD $250 and above per transaction
- AUD $10 for all other transactions
- Australia Post have indicated that items posted within the Greater Sydney region are currently experiencing delays due to present lockdown restrictions, with the delivery estimate ranging from 11-15 business days.
- Deliveries may also be delayed during sale or promotional periods.
(3) Express Post delivery within Australia
- AUD $20 for all orders
- Australia Post have advised customers to expect delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network as a consequence of the Coronavirus pandemic. For more information please review the Express Post service conditions
- Express delivery is estimated at between 7-10 business days from dispatch depending on whether you are in a metro or regional location. Please be aware that Australia Post does not currently guarantee next day delivery due to Covid 19 conditions.
- Delivery may also be delayed during sale or promotional periods.
How can I track my order?
Once we have received your order and payment, we will pack and dispatch the item within 3-5 business days. If we are unable to dispatch your order for any reason, we will notify you.
Due to the current lockdowns in Sydney, our stores are not open to the public and we have skeletal staff attending to online orders every 3-5 days. We apologise for any delays this may cause and appreciate your patience at this difficult time.
Once your order leaves our store, you will receive a ‘delivery confirmation email’, so it is important your email address is correct when you first place your order through our Site. Please notify us as soon as possible if you find your contact details are incorrect.
If you have not received this email, or if your parcel hasn’t arrived within the expected delivery time frame (please allow 3-5 days due to the current lockdowns), please contact our Customer Support Team and we will start investigating immediately for you.
Picking up your "Click & Collect" order
You will be contacted by email when your order has been received at the store of your choosing. Please note, during Covid lockdowns affecting Greater Sydney, our stores will only be open for limited hours for in-store pickup.
Click & Collect parcels will need to be signed for at the store you nominated for pick-up. Simply use the email copy on your phone as proof of purchase for collection.
If you authorised another person to collect your parcel, he or she will require photo identification in order to sign for and collect the parcel. Once your parcel has been signed for, you will be responsible for any damage or loss to your items.