Delivery & Tracking
Your delivery options
Mike Pawley Sports delivers Australia wide. We offer FREE IN-STORE PICKUP from any of our 5 retail outlets. Click here for store locations. For your convenience, we also offer both standard and express delivery within Australia.
All prices displayed on our website are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and will be charged in $AUD at the checkout. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
The delivery time frames indicated below are estimates only. An increased volume of orders during busy sale and promotional periods may lead to delayed dispatch and delivery.
If you require your goods urgently, we recommend you select the FREE CLICK & COLLECT delivery option at the checkout to arrange in-store pickup from one of our retail stores (as nominated by you). Click here for store locations.
(1) Click & Collect - Free In-Store Pickup
- Purchase online and collect in-store for free
- No additional costs or delivery charges
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount
- Your order will be ready for collection within 24-48 hours (subject to availability). Please note, if a product is not in stock in your preferred store, we’ll ship it to your store for free and let you know when it’s ready to collect.
- You will be contacted via email once your product is ready to collect
(2) Standard Delivery within Australia
- FREE for orders AUD $200 and above per transaction
- AUD $10 for all other transactions
- Estimated between 4-7 business days but please be aware that customers may experience delays due to present Covid 19 circumstances.
- Delivery may be delayed during sale or promotional periods
(3) Express Post delivery within Australia
- AUD $20 for all orders
- Australia Post have advised customers to expect delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network as a consequence of the Coronavirus pandemic. For more information please review the Express Post service conditions
- Express delivery is estimated at between 2-5 business days from dispatch depending on whether you are in a metro or regional location. Please be aware that Australia Post does not currently guarantee next day delivery due to Covid 19 conditions.
- Delivery may also be delayed during sale or promotional periods
How can I track my order?
Once we have received your order and payment, we will pack and dispatch the item within 2 business days. If we are unable to dispatch your order for any reason, we will notify you within 2 business days.
Once your order leaves our store, you will receive a ‘delivery confirmation email’, so it is important your email address is correct when you first place your order through our Site. Please notify us as soon as possible if you find your contact details are incorrect.
If you have not received this email, or if your parcel hasn’t arrived within the expected delivery time frame, please contact our Customer Support Team and we will start investigating immediately for you.
Picking up your "Click & Collect" order
Click & Collect parcels will need to be signed for at the store you nominated for pick-up. Simply use the email copy on your phone as proof of purchase for collection.
If you authorised another person to collect your parcel, he or she will require photo identification in order to sign for and collect the parcel. Once your parcel has been signed for, you will be responsible for any damage or loss to your items.