Covid Update - 26 December 2020
The Mike Pawley Sports Team is committed to supporting the sporting needs of our community while complying with the health and safety guidelines provided by the Government.
Helping to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus is everyone’s responsibility. Mike Pawley Sports has implemented a range of precautionary measures to help protect against its spread.
Our staff will ensure that:
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout our shops
- Our serving area and seating is modified for safe physical distancing
- All shared equipment is sanitised and cleaned regularly with disinfectant.
To protect yourself and our team, we ask our customers to please respect the guidelines issued by NSW Health when visiting us in-store.
We ask that you please:
- Clean or sanitise your hands before entering our stores
- Utilise hand sanitisers provided
- Practice social distancing and consider others whilst in-store
- BYO socks if trying on shoes
Please do not visit our stores if:
- You are feeling unwell and experiencing symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, fever, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- In the last 14 days you have been unwell or had close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
If you are awaiting Covid testing results or feel like you could be at risk based on current NSW Health information, please refrain from visiting us in-store until you are cleared with a negative result.
Reduced Store Hours
Mike Pawley Sports stores remain open; however, trading hours do vary. Visit the Store locator to view your nearest store.
Cashless payments are preferred; however, we have a range of payments options available for you to choose from.
Free "Click & Collect" Delivery
In order to help contain the recent outbreak, and to keep our staff, friends, and family safe, you can select the FREE Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Your order will be ready for collection within 24-48 hours (subject to availability). Please note, if a product is not in stock in your preferred store, we’ll ship it to your store for free and let you know when it’s ready to collect.
You will be contacted via email once your product is ready to collect.
All stores remain open for in-store shopping and you can return purchases at your local store. Online purchases can also be returned via any Parcel Post drop off location or Australia post. View our Returns Policy for further information.
Shop Online 24/7
If you prefer to shop online, you can do so 24/7.
We ask you to please be respectful and courteous to our team as they try their best to serve you through this difficult time, we're all in this together.