WE ARE ACCEPTING NSW BACK TO SCHOOL VOUCHERS
From 1 December 2022, NSW families with school children in Years K-12 are eligible to receive 3 x $50 back to school vouchers per student from Service NSW to spend on school shoes, sports shoes & equipment, uniforms (including socks and hats), bags, textbooks and stationery.
Your vouchers can be redeemed instore at our Dee Why, Manly Vale and Mona Vale stores. With 20% off all Clarks, Rocs and Colorado school shoes during January, you could literally buy your school shoes outright with zero cost to you! If you don't wish to utilise all your vouchers towards the same purchase, you can alternatively use $50 towards a pair of school shoes, $50 on running shoes or soccer boots or netball shoes etc and $50 on sports equipment! Either way, it’s HAPPY FEET, HAPPY DAYS as far as we’re concerned!
Please note that Back to School Vouchers are only valid until 30 June 2023.
FAQs about Back To School Vouchers
To check if you are eligible to receive Service NSW Back to School vouchers, please visit the Service NSW website
You will need the following to be able to apply for the vouchers:
- A MyServiceNSW Account – you can create one when you start your application
- A Medicare card that includes the name of the student
- An additional proof of identity document such as your NSW driver licence or Australian passport
- The name of the school or educational facility where the student is enrolled to attend in 2023
You will receive your vouchers in the form of a QR code which can be redeemed in-store:
- On your mobile device as a digital voucher within the Service NSW app
- As a printed voucher with a QR code and unique voucher code
- As a printed PDF with a QR code and unique voucher code
- As an SMS with a unique code
The Service NSW Back to School vouchers are only redeemable in person so you can’t utilise them for online purchases. However, if you can't make it into a store, not to worry! Contact our friendly Online Team on (02) 9907 0773 and we can manually insert your unique QR codes over the phone and arrange for your items to be shipped directly to your preferred address.
Please note that Mike Pawley Sports delivers Australia wide. For your convenience, we offer both standard ($9.99) and express ($19.99) delivery within Australia.
- Each voucher can only be redeemed once.
- Each voucher can be used separately, or multiple vouchers can be used in the same purchase
- Multiple vouchers can be redeemed in the same transaction up to the total, even where the vouchers are issued for different children.
- As an SMS with a unique code
- Redeemed for any other products or services
- Exchanged for cash, gift voucher or a credit note from the business
- Donated to charity or transferred to another recipient
If the transaction is less than the total value of the voucher, the remaining balance is forfeited and cannot be used in another transaction. You are not entitled to receive the leftover amount, nor does our business. You are also NOT entitled to utilise the balance against another item that is NOT an eligible back to school item.
- If you use a $50 voucher to pay for a $40 eligible item, only $40 can be redeemed against the voucher. The remaining $10 is forfeited up by both you and our business. You cannot use it on sports shoes for mum or dad but you can use it on another back to school item (e.g. socks which are considered uniforms and therefore “eligible expenses “).
- if the transaction is $96.50 and two vouchers, totalling $100 are redeemed, the remaining $3.50 is forfeited by both you and our business. Again you could use the remaining balance on another eligible back to school item.
Items purchased using your Service NSW Back to School vouchers cannot be returned for a refund or store credit. Items can only be exchanged for another Back To School item or repaired (if faulty).
Please call our online team on (02) 9907 0773 and we'll be more than happy to assist you the best we can.